Contact us with questions or to request
a no-charge visit
This auto recycler was reimbursed for buying this spill control kit.
Up to $500 reimbursement for your business
A financial incentives program
Your business can get 50% of its costs reimbursed up to $500 per business site.* You can use this reimbursement or voucher for:
- lab testing your waste to see if its hazardous.
- disposal and recycling.
- equipment, including secondary containment and spill control.
- protective equipment for employees.
- hazardous waste management plans.
To be eligible, a business must
- be located in King County. This includes cities (including all of Bothell, Pacific and Auburn) and unincorporated areas.
- produce less than 220 lbs/month of hazardous waste.
- *have a business license.
- receive a visit from a field representative who will recommend how you can use your reimbursement.
How does it work?
- Contact us using the form below or call 206-263-3038 to schedule a no-charge visit.
- One of our field staff will visit your business and suggest improvements and give you a voucher.
- You make the recommended changes and submit the voucher with receipts.
- We send you 50% of your expense – up to $500 – for following our recommendations.
Thousands of businesses have benefited from participating in this program since 1995.